• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

West Reno NV / surrounding area: FS Black rear bumper, oem plastic tank skid, oem tail lights, oem side view turn signals

midnight20pro

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Pro
Midnight Black
Everything must go! :)

Name your price and what part you want.

Pickup from Reno for the rear bumper / skid. Will ship the turn signals and tails.
Tacoma Rear Bumper 1.jpg

Tacoma Gas Tank Skid 1.jpg

Mirror Turn Signals.jpg
Rear Lights 1.jpg

Bump for a good dude. All this stuff has like zero miles on it lol.

correct, my bad Hltaco called dibs on those back in like February and I'm a dumbass from being stuck inside for months. :)

Not trying to hijack this thread but I have a blazing blue rear bumper without the sensors up for grabs.

Bump again....Im surprised nobody wants the rear bumper. Its free. If nobody wants it, it will end up in the Mustang land fill in a few weeks.

Back