• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sold Reno, NV: Power Tank Kit: $400

StormRnr

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
I have a Powertank kit for sale. This package retails for over $700.

• 10# Power Tank
  • Regulator
  • Regulator Guard
  • Coiled Hose
  • Inflator
  • Mounting Bracket
All these components are powertank brand and are super high quality. The inflator gage is fluid filled and super accurate. The nipple clips onto the valve stem. The hose is flexible and high quality. The Regulator is super high quality.

CO2 inflating is really nice over all. It's fast and quiet. Faster than even a dual ARB compressor. I was able to fill my tires about 10 times per tank, so one tank would last me over a year. It's quiet and easily portable and you don't have to run your engine while inflating. I have mounted a compressor in my Tacoma and the convenience of having that tucked away compared to storing the tank has won out. I haven't used this since I cot the compressor.

If you have multiple vehicles and want one air source, this is a great option. If you need to ruin air tools this is a great option as the flow from a full charge of CO2 is enough for that. These are also nice for large volume tires as if is much faster than compressors.

Other items available from Powertank: You can get roll bar mounts that work with the bracket I have. They can also convert the tank for horizontal use. They install an internal hose tube for that. As it is it has to be upright when in use.

Attachments

• IMG_8639.JPG
    IMG_8639.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_8646.JPG
    IMG_8646.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_8645.JPG
    IMG_8645.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8644.JPG
    IMG_8644.JPG