• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Remote Start Remote Start Warning Sticker

EMT5911

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey everyone!! My first post on here. Just got a 2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road from a dealer and found a sticker under the hood that has a warning about the truck having a remote start, was never told it had one nor do I have a remote. I did also find some sort of antenna, looks like a key, in the glove box. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks.

Hey everyone!! My first post on here. Just got a 2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road from a dealer and found a sticker under the hood that has a warning about the truck having a remote start, was never told it had one nor do I have a remote. I did also find some sort of antenna, looks like a key, in the glove box. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks.
Hey, welcome to the forum! Glad you’ve decided to join.

Is this a used truck?

Try hitting the lock button 3 times in a row. Have to pause between clicks. Make sense?

Back