• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wanted Relentless fab HC rear bumper

Sadly they are, but i refuse to buy any other bumper
The one for sale on the forum might be your only hope. You should try to drive to pick it up, although I'm not sure if that is literally impossible due to the virus.

The one for sale on the forum might be your only hope. You should try to drive to pick it up, although I'm not sure if that is literally impossible due to the virus.
i offered to pay for shipping but he said no, so my hopes of having that bumper are slowly disappearing

i offered to pay for shipping but he said no, so my hopes of having that bumper are slowly disappearing
21 hour drive

I would still do that drive. I'm not sure how much shipping would be but driving might be cheaper? With hotels, maybe not.
With gas prices so cheap right now, it wouldnt be a bad idea

Id be a kid in a candy store

You should 100% go with @Relentless Fabrication and go pick that one up if you can. But brand new is always nice too! I am in the market for their hybrid front and high clearance rear with swing-out. Soon enough, soon enough...

If it doesn't work out, you can always order one from us directly. We're busy, but our lead times are pretty reasonable right now and we'll ship it to your door.

Give us a ring or drop us an email if you don't land the one you've been eyeing ;)
775-200-0544 between 9am-5pm Pacific (M-F) or email at sales@relentlessfabrication.com

Good luck with the search!

Relentless Fabrication
www.relentlessfabrication.com
Its been in my cart for a while now, but those tail light bars just give it that extra umff!

Thanks for adding peer pressure to a purchase decision :p

And here is another tasty bit of armor to put on your wish list o_O

2016+Tacoma-Low-Defender-4.jpg

Check out all the photos of our new Low Defender Front Bumper in this thread

Relentless Fabrication
www.relentlessfabrication.com

u should 100% go with @Relentless Fabrication and go pick that one up if you can. But brand new is always nice too! I am in the market for their hybrid front and high clearance rear with swing-out. Soon enough, soon enough...
I had an old bumper, saw the hybrid, immediately listed it for sale and picked up the hybrid the day i received the money.
Insane quality and just amazing. Seriously hats off to @Relentless Fabrication they make an amazing product

Already rocking the hybrid! just wanting to complete the set and I see #justther on that skid plate? would be nice to rock full relentless on the rig, im kind of anal about keeping the same brand
1.jpg

I have a Taco that is outfitted with everything Relentless. Nice thing for me is that they are local and the shop is only about 15 minutes from my house. Eric and Brittney are freaking awesome people too.

I have a Taco that is outfitted with everything Relentless. Nice thing for me is that they are local and the shop is only about 15 minutes from my house. Eric and Brittney are freaking awesome people too.
I wish

Back