• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Reintroduction

Biggie Martinez

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
First of all want to say is sorry I haven’t posted much I want to reintroduce myself my name is Erik I own a 18 tacoma trd off-road the color is Barcelona Red still new to all things tacoma including off-roading I bought my truck used it came with a leveling kit fuel wheels and Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 33” any input is appreciate it I do want to install better shocks some bumpers roof rack and a bed cover among other things thank you for taking your time for reading this in advance

Welcome to the forum, Erik. No worries on not posting much. Can you post up some additional photos of your truck (I see one in your avatar)?

What kind of budget do you have for the suspension? And what type of bumpers might you want (high clearance, low profile, etc.)?

Back