REI Garage Sale June 9th

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
B1C8982B-97B6-4E39-9AA4-D066C6D793A0.jpeg

Hey all,
Just wanted to reach out to the SoCal/San Diego peeps about the REI garage sale that’s happening tomorrow June 9th at 9am. I’ll be heading down there a little bit early to take advantage of some deals and thought it’d be a cool opportunity to maybe meet some of the T3G peeps. Roger up here if you’re already going or interested!

045BB4F1-8AE1-44AA-B59B-0690438C32B3.jpeg

Last edited:

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I’m in! T3G gonna crash the REI sales.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Who's here? I'm looking around at stuff now.
So I got there at 8 and the line was bigger than an Apple iPhone release so I left. Did you manage to snag anything?

Btw, I was looking for 3rd gens in the lot but didn’t really see any.

951_yota

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Travis
Military
Air Force (Vet.)
T3G Member
I sold my lightbar to a guy who got a 1200$ rtt for 200$ he said. I also know someone who went to wheelers who got 1300$ icon billit ucas for 400$

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I sold my lightbar to a guy who got a 1200$ rtt for 200$ he said. I also know someone who went to wheelers who got 1300$ icon billit ucas for 400$
You did this at REI yesterday?

Mr. Nobody

= VIII • Connoisseur
Vendor Relations
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
I saw a single dcld quicksand there with dealer plates on it. Never found the owner but it looked brand new.

Funny you mention a Tepui tent, a buddy of mine was at the sale in Encinitas and he picked up a Tepui yesterday.

I didn't find anything myself. Almost picked up a set of ski boots but didn't want to just sit on them for 6 months.

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Picked up some small items. After Tyler messaged me saying how insanely busy it was around 8am I decided to wait a little and headed over there around noon. Got a new flint/magnesium strike stick. 4 gal. Soft water container, and a new hydro flask.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Picked up some small items. After Tyler messaged me saying how insanely busy it was around 8am I decided to wait a little and headed over there around noon. Got a new flint/magnesium strike stick. 4 gal. Soft water container, and a new hydro flask.
Paige loves those things. How much was it with the sale?

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
The hydro flask