• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Regional vendors?

RevN3

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month (2x)
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Blazing Blue Pearl
Hey, so I'm looking at bumpers but I want to get local made ones so I can go pick them up and save on shipping. The only local fab shop I know of is https://www.metaltech4x4.com/ who seems to be selling a lot more stuff from other vendors than making their own at this point. I believe they even outsource their own stuff to Outpost Off-Road for the actual fab work (maybe? I don't really understand the relationship). Anyway, I'm curious what vendors/builders are Oregon/Washington based. Considering the number of off-road vehicles around here I would expect to see a lot more.

Hey, so I'm looking at bumpers but I want to get local made ones so I can go pick them up and save on shipping. The only local fab shop I know of is https://www.metaltech4x4.com/ who seems to be selling a lot more stuff from other vendors than making their own at this point. I believe they even outsource their own stuff to Outpost Off-Road for the actual fab work (maybe? I don't really understand the relationship). Anyway, I'm curious what vendors/builders are Oregon/Washington based. Considering the number of off-road vehicles around here I would expect to see a lot more.
CBI is just one state over in idaho.

And I thought Idaho was pushing it :)
haha i mean i used to live in Washington. Idaho aint that bad of a drive, going through east washington sucks though.

haha i mean i used to live in Washington. Idaho aint that bad of a drive, going through east washington sucks though.

I have/had family in Chelan. I get it.

Back