• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Recovery Gear Open Discount! 30% and Free Shipping. Sent here from TacoWorld.

seidita84t

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Hey folks. The guys from TacomaWorld suggested that I come drop this here for ya'll.

I made some friends with the guys at Supreme Suspensions, and they let me hold a group buy on tacomaworld which met it's goal. So I guess it sounded like a good idea to share it with the rest of our taco brethren.

Here's the link to the OG post in tacomaworld,

You can still use the code until the end of the month (March 31st)
TACOWORLD30 on the supremesuspensions website.

Anyway, hope this is appreciated.

Have a safe and fun weekend.

People from TacomaWorld don’t like us

So I've heard. Lol. There were a small handful though that thought it'd be nice to share. After all underneath, ain't we all just guts n teeth.

I thought we didn't like them?

(Of course we appreciate seidita84t and the handful who wanted to share)

So I've heard. Lol. There were a small handful though that thought it'd be nice to share. After all underneath, ain't we all just guts n teeth.

I did pick the hitch and recovery strap. After reading your review, seemed like decent stuff, and the code made it cheaper than most other stuff I was looking at, so thanks a lot for sharing.

Letterkenny GIF by memecandy

(y)(y)(y)
I drive a Taco, you drive a Taco, and we all need recovery gear (to pull out those guys in the USDM trucks, obviously)

Glad it helps someone out.

Plus, don't all the mems of the opposing forum secretly have an account for the other one anyway? Lol.

animaltext GIF

Im on both good info to be had on both platforms, I like taco world for the technical side of stuff like spring under and chevy 63 swap i believe this is a great platform considering it is gen specific. But remember alot of the stuff guys did to 2nd gens can be put on our trucks.

Im on both good info to be had on both platforms, I like taco world for the technical side of stuff like spring under and chevy 63 swap i believe this is a great platform considering it is gen specific. But remember alot of the stuff guys did to 2nd gens can be put on our trucks.
I will look at their forums for technical issues sometimes but geez that place is toxic and they are obsessed with emoticons. It's like a 13-year-old girl with her first phone over there. Actually the whole place seems like middle school.

I will look at their forums for technical issues sometimes but geez that place is toxic and they are obsessed with emoticons. It's like a 13-year-old girl with her first phone over there. Actually the whole place seems like middle school.
Not disagreeing haha they do have their lil clicks too

Back