• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Rear speakers suck

Tacolover

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
I know this topic has been all over the place but in my old 04 taco I put a nasty system in it and I traded it in and bought the 2020 sr5 and was surprised to hear how good the sound system was until I faded to the rear speakers and was utterly shocked!! Looks like an amp and new speakers is the only way to remedy this issue. Anyone found an answer yet on this horrible issue as the rear speakers are literally useless??

Replacing the rear 6.5s help but you still my be disappointed. It's the system stay stock and add an amp or a new HU. Sounds like you're on the right track.

Back