Rally From Phoenix to Cleghorn

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

AZ_CAVALRY

= VI • Diamond
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
Anyone from the Phoenix area want to roll out to the In-N-Out meet July 6th @ 6pm, then hit Cleghorn the following morning? It's my first time going out there, planning on heading out that Friday morning early. If anyone is interested let me know!

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Yeessss!

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
We've been contemplating the Cleghorn meet, but we wouldn't be able to leave Gilbert until 6 or 7pm on Friday the 6th so there's no way we could be at any other meets by 6pm on the 6th. If we do make the run out there, we'll be setting up camp somewhere near the trailhead around midnight the night before, which is kind of a bummer. Not ruling it out yet, we're just going to play it by ear.

AZ_CAVALRY

= VI • Diamond
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
We've been contemplating the Cleghorn meet, but we wouldn't be able to leave Gilbert until 6 or 7pm on Friday the 6th so there's no way we could be at any other meets by 6pm on the 6th. If we do make the run out there, we'll be setting up camp somewhere near the trailhead around midnight the night before, which is kind of a bummer. Not ruling it out yet, we're just going to play it by ear.
All good. Do you know of any good camping spots near there? I'm thinking of camping there Friday night also

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Dude, to be honest with you, I might be down to camp with you. It would be so much nicer waking up and not having to make the drive that morning. Jay Malcolm ?

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Dude, to be honest with you, I might be down to camp with you. It would be so much nicer waking up and not having to make the drive that morning. Jay Malcolm ?
i would rent something yeah

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member

I’m down, gotta check with the GF because she’s got a friend in town and she’s coming to the meet, so idk if she wants that last day with her friend.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
481C968A-0E88-49B9-B3BC-25847532D5E6.jpeg

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
It’s a 2 hour process.
Just remembered I am getting my CMC on the 6th at SDHQ! Not sure when I will get the truck back so probably will have to pass on this one.

Top Bottom