Quick video I threw together..

• 🤙Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum!
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Mr. Nobody

T3G Level: Onyx
Vendor Relations
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member

Mr. Nobody

Vendor Relations
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
Yep!! Pretty much all of it was with the drone. Thinking about it now I think all of it was with the drone.

Mr. Nobody

Vendor Relations
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
Nice! I've been wanting to get one for my solo trips. You might have just sold me haha
It can take some time to get used to and learn to fly while getting the right angles, but eventually it's pretty sweet. I have a lot of worthless footage from practicing. I'd try something and find out once I was home that the shot was trash due to an angle, a random movement, or something else. It takes some time but eventually it starts to come together. Most of what you see shot in the video is actually with me driving as well. So that makes it much more complicated. Haha

Top Bottom