• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Quick video I threw together..

Nice!! Did you do all the filming yourself with a drone & tripod?

Yep!! Pretty much all of it was with the drone. Thinking about it now I think all of it was with the drone.

Nice! I've been wanting to get one for my solo trips. You might have just sold me haha

It can take some time to get used to and learn to fly while getting the right angles, but eventually it's pretty sweet. I have a lot of worthless footage from practicing. I'd try something and find out once I was home that the shot was trash due to an angle, a random movement, or something else. It takes some time but eventually it starts to come together. Most of what you see shot in the video is actually with me driving as well. So that makes it much more complicated. Haha

Back