• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

PSA for anyone attempting Oregon Backcountry Discovery Route 6. Don't go on road 422!

I'll be making a couple of other videos with the rest of the trip, this one is just a PSA so no one gets stuck out there by themselves. It does include a couple Gen2s though.

Did you call or email the Middle Fork RD to report the washout? They do not have it listed in their inventory of closed roads.

Did you call or email the Middle Fork RD to report the washout? They do not have it listed in their inventory of closed roads.
Honestly, it didn't occur to me that whoever was responsible for maintaining it didn't know. The big washout on Moss Creek looked like it had been that way for years based on the plant growth.

Based on google earth it's been like that since at least 2013?

Last edited:
Back