• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Toyota News Pretty cool idea from Toyota!

OzarkLander

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Don’t know if this will ever happen but I would put my name in the hat! @Tacomadad18 what are you doing with your factory bed? May be an idea for ya.

It would be pretty rad if they actually released them. Unfortunately I doubt it will ever happen.

You’re probably right. @Mr. Nobody But think of how easy it would be to outfit one. All of the accessories that they already make. Wouldn’t have to fabricate anything when it came to racks and such for it.

Definitely agree with that. Throw a rack on it, add a tent, power fridge, cook setup and have a ready to roll trailer. I do like the idea.

Okay. I honestly wasn't sure if this was a joke. I even scrolled up to the date on the article to make sure it didn't say April 1. 😅 I still wasn't sure so I waited for more people to respond. haha!

I think it's kind a silly looking (like a clown). 🤪

Don’t know if this will ever happen but I would put my name in the hat! @Tacomadad18 what are you doing with your factory bed? May be an idea for ya.

I am just keeping it in the garage. I thought about that, but don’t know if I’ll ever get around to it lol

Back