• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Pressure washer recommendations

mgmyota

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Anyone have any good electric pressure washer recommendations? Preferably 1.8 gpm and 1100 psi or higher

I have the Kranzle K1322TS paired with an MTM Hydro gun, CobraJet hose, and a CR Spotless system. Best $2,000 I’ve ever spent.

Pressure washer hits 2.8 GPM at 2800 PSI.

Last edited:
I have the Kranzle K1322TS paired with an MTM Hydro gun, CobraJet hose, and a CR Spotless system. Best $2,000 I’ve ever spent.

Pressure washer hits 2.8 GPM at 2800 PSI.
I’ve actually been looking at the mtm hydro lol. And I would love to eventually have a clean spotless water system. Need to get my lift and everything first, then I’ll get more detailing stuff. My truck needs some love lol. Definitely want a reliable pressure washer first though. I’ll check out the one you recommended!

I’ve actually been looking at the mtm hydro lol. And I would love to eventually have a clean spotless water system. Need to get my lift and everything first, then I’ll get more detailing stuff. My truck needs some love lol. Definitely want a reliable pressure washer first though. I’ll check out the one you recommended!

I promise you after using most of the other ones on the market, the Kranzle is worth every penny.

It’s relatively quiet, has a total stop function, absolutely amazing PSI/GPM stats and is no bigger than a Keurig.

Although it might be overkill for some. I use mine at least twice a week. I’m also the type of jackwagon that thinks he needs to have the best of everything.

I promise you after using most of the other ones on the market, the Kranzle is worth every penny.

It’s relatively quiet, has a total stop function, absolutely amazing PSI/GPM stats and is no bigger than a Keurig.

Although it might be overkill for some. I use mine at least twice a week. I’m also the type of jackwagon that thinks he needs to have the best of everything.
Yeah I like to have the best of everything as well lol. On their website I see the 1622 ts. Is that a newer version of the 1322? Where did you buy yours?

Back