• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

West Predator Pro Tube Steps $250

speedfoos

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Right so I don't post much - or at all - here. But I'm me (speedfoos) on a lot of other forums as well as the same username on eBay if you want to check up on my social credit for this.

OEM (PT925-35170) Predator Pro Tube steps off my 2018 TRD OR LB CC. $250 picked up OBO

Truck has 50k on the dial, steps have been on there the whole time. The powder coat on the face of the steps got pretty abraded on my last trip to Colorado for some ice climbing but there are no dents or damage to them.

I don't have a box to ship these but I will be in various locations in the west if we need to meet somewhere.

Right now I'm near San Antonio and will be through the 23rd of March. I'll be near Tucson from 23 March through early April. I will also have a couple trips to Joshua Tree, CA then (my new home). We'll be at the Grand Canyon to do the rim to rim to rim (again) around the 14th of April, then it's back to Cali near J Tree but also up at our other property near Truckee. We're taking another trip to Ouray, Colorado at the end of April and then back to Truckee.

So. If you want these steps and are near any of those places, we can meet up. Email is probably best cjpalmq at gmail dot com. I will also watch this thread. Thanks!

Attachments

• PXL_20210307_224658701.jpg
    PXL_20210307_224658701.jpg
    938.4 KB · Views: 1,407
  • PXL_20210307_224709621.jpg
    PXL_20210307_224709621.jpg
    786.1 KB · Views: 72
Lol, nope. While this thread does make me seem like some weird traveling roadshow, I won't be up in that area.

Back