• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Power seats

Pakrfan

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Can a passenger seat be modified to be power operated on a 2021 Tacoma Limited or can one be special ordered?

The quick answer is yes.

Any information I can access? I imagine that it’s custom made. My wife has back issues so I’d like to see what it will cost. Thanks

I tried finding the part numbers but only saw the parts for the head rest motor and power lumbar. The power lumbar was built into the seat frame.
I wasn't able to find a motor or the mechanism. Best bet is try to get someone to trade seats. Driver side of course.

Passenger side, you might have to grab an aftermarket and splice power to it.

Might have to be brackets and bolt a universal seat to it.
Maybe find a 4Runner or something with power seats and mount to seat brackets.

Original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90qDefHjHMU

Last edited:
Thanks. I have a 2021 Tacoma Limited and the drivers seat has power but the passenger seat doesn’t and as far as I know they don’t make one. I’ll have to do some more investigatin.

Thanks. I have a 2021 Tacoma Limited and the drivers seat has power but the passenger seat doesn’t and as far as I know they don’t make one. I’ll have to do some more investigatin.
Buy it from a Toyota Hilux.

6af963fb-e590-4040-953e-ae0ec10de6e3.jpg

717247C.png

Lol.

Last edited:
Back