• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

PNW spotted thread.

So, getting this thread back on track, in spotting OTHER PEOPLE'S Tacomas in the PacNW, saw this excellent looking rig at Loeb State Park down on the southern coast of Oregon. I left them a T3G sticker under the wiper. I have 3 of them in the glovebox I've been holding onto until I found a Tacoma worthy of them. Interestingly, on my drive back to town I was behind ANOTHER Taco with a nice set up who gave me a thumbs up.

2021-06-21 09.24.57.jpg

2021-06-21 09.24.42.jpg

Last edited:
Found another cool Taco in Eugene and slipped a T3G sticker under his wiper. Very impressed with those clean bumper cuts.

2021-08-17 16.44.17.jpg

Last edited:
Spotted this couple out at Overland Expo PNW yesterday when registering our booth. If you are at the show this weekend come check out the Beyond Clothing booth. My truck is on display there and I’ll be there too!

@Tyler @Paige
FBB18518-B97C-4BDE-93C3-784C2C7C07A7.jpeg

Spotted this couple out at Overland Expo PNW yesterday when registering our booth. If you are at the show this weekend come check out the Beyond Clothing booth. My truck is on display there and I’ll be there too!

@Tyler @Paige
FBB18518-B97C-4BDE-93C3-784C2C7C07A7.jpeg
Nice! Good seeing you again.

Back