• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

PNW Newcomer

TacoInTacoma

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
Hey all, been browsing around for a while now and decided to register and chime in. Starting to get more and more involved in the tacoma "life" and love seeing everyone else's builds, some great inspiration out here.
thumbnail_Photo_2019-11-08_06-26-11_PM.png

Pretty much got new rims and tires within a couple days after buying her. Falken Wildpeak 275/70/R16's
20200124_130834.jpg

followed by a Prinsu rack, Heretic studios 40" light bar, Baja Designs fog's, Pro Grill and some black emblem overlays. Pretty much where she sits right now. Waiting on a call from my buddy when we can throw my Cali Raised rock sliders on, hopefully tomorrow!

Still need to solidify the lift. Leaning either Fox 2.5 or the Bilstein 6112/5160 setup with some OME Springs and Med Duty Dakar leaf packs...

More to come that's for sure!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, glad you decided to join us. I have the same rock sliders, I love how tight they fit to the truck. Did you get them flat or angled?

There's something about a white truck with simple black mods. Love it.

I was really leaning cement until I got to drive this one for a couple days before buying. Def grew on me fast!

There's a couple white trucks around me that I see fairly regularly and that simple white and black combo just plays so well. Yours pulls it off and looks killer. ??

Back