• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Pedal commander

Rick kiely

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Anyone modify with the pedal commander,,,I re flashed,,my tranny,,,,still a slow response on my pedal..half throttle to get up and go?????,,,2018.sport..trd......the pedal commander looks to be the solution...any input?????thanks.

it's a good product. there's a 30 day return satisfaction policy so you can't lose out.

i did a review on it.

OVtune is a complete reflash tune of the factory mapping, changes the computer's thinking of when it needs to shift etc gives better acceleration line for smoother more steady response etc..
Here the the site thread on it
Its slot more money but well worth it in the long run probly will pay it off with gas savings

Back