• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

OEM Part # Parking sensor grommet

JamesR913

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Cement
Ran out today to the store in the snow and while I was stopped at a stop sign a truck from the local fire department turned down the road I was on and slid into my truck. The damage was limited to the drivers side bumper cap. I found OEM color matched replacement bumper caps but I'm struggling to find the parking sensor ring. Only thing I can find is the whole sensor with prices ranging from under $20 to ~$230. My current sensor still works but it won't stay in the hole because the ring snapped.Does anyone have the part number for the replacement ring.

And I know someone is going to say it, no I won't be getting a new rear bumper.

Attachments

• PXL_20230225_185945653.jpg
    PXL_20230225_185945653.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 60
Good idea is keep an eye out for the guys that swapped to armour and gave up their sensors. I'd try Facebook Tacoma groups. Just blind message them.
Another idea is to find replacement 89341-0R060. Find an Alibaba one or something and see if you can remove the plastic collar to fit onto the factory one. Changing the sensor itself might require recalibration.

Will the Fire Department do anything for you?
Last idea, tape it down from the outside. Use some silicone on the inside around to just hold it in place. Not permament. Might be good enough to keep you satisified. Maybe even put a ziptie around it. Then mold around it.

Last edited:
Back