• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Overland Expo 2020 is tomorrow, August 8. Who is "going"?

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
https://www.overlandexpo.com/virtual-summer-2020

Anyone planning to attend the virtual expo? I mean, I totally thought I would be there this year, in person, living in my camper. But you know, something something virus.

I can't tell if the various virtual things they're offering seem interesting or not. Actually, it almost seems confusing. I'll probably keep on eye on their YouTube channel, but other than that, I'm not sure if I care to really get the most out of this to be honest.

Here is some info:

1596818732074.png

1596818750906.png

I am now, can't get the non-motorcycle virtual campground to work though. Anyone else seeing that problem?
EDIT: I've tried it on 4 browsers now and never the same result twice.

Last edited:
What's in your tire repair kit? I didn't ever consider valve stem replacements. This is useful already :)

What's in your tire repair kit? I didn't ever consider valve stem replacements. This is useful already :)
I do keep those in my truck actually. They’re such a tiny little thing that can still render your whole truck useless until you put your spare tire on.

Which ones do you use? The ones he recommended that you can plug in from the outside? I haven't done too much wheeling, most of the wheeling down here is mud, but with more rocks in the future I'll definitely pick up some stems too not just worms and patches

Which ones do you use? The ones he recommended that you can plug in from the outside? I haven't done too much wheeling, most of the wheeling down here is mud, but with more rocks in the future I'll definitely pick up some stems too not just worms and patches
Which valve stems? I didn't know there were options for that. I just have your regular schrader valve stems.

8:30 in the first video he mentions tire repair on trail. Colby (brand) valve stems seem to allow you to get the valve stems on without unseating the tire (breaking the bead). So you can just pop a new stem in from the outside it seems.

Back