• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

One more.

Northwest Arkansas. Headed back out next weekend to the ouachita National forest probably gonna float the caddo River.

Been watching your videos as well. We are headed to East Tennessee for Christmas so I liked seeing your windrock video.

Northwest Arkansas. Headed back out next weekend to the ouachita National forest probably gonna float the caddo River.

Been watching your videos as well. We are headed to East Tennessee for Christmas so I liked seeing your windrock video.

Oh awesome. Looking forward to some video of that!

Thanks for watching that, I wish I would have gotten better video but the drivers seat view was kinda cool, something different.

I watch some of these guys like “lifestyle overland” and “the story till now” and I wonder how in the world do they have all that time to get such good video from different shots. That must be exhausting. My last video my wife drove her 4Runner so it made it a little easier to get out and film some water crossings and such. But I don’t see how those guys have time to do as much filming as they do.

I watch some of these guys like “lifestyle overland” and “the story till now” and I wonder how in the world do they have all that time to get such good video from different shots. That must be exhausting. My last video my wife drove her 4Runner so it made it a little easier to get out and film some water crossings and such. But I don’t see how those guys have time to do as much filming as they do.

Me either. It’s almost needed to have a person with you that just films the entire time. A normal drive 1-2 hours. With video easily adds another hour or 2 to that lol.

Trying to teach my son how to hold the camera and video good shots so hopefully I’ll be able to have him do it for me in the future.

Back