• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Off-road racing

mgmyota

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s into off-road racing. Been watching some of the king of hammers racing and it reminded me how I’ve always had a dream of racing lol. I didn’t grow up racing and don’t have the money to get into it but it would be an absolute dream to get into it. Anyone actually been to king of hammers or any other off-road races? Does anyone actually race? I would love to hear how you got into it. Let’s make a t3g race team! 😂

I work with a couple of guys that race Side by Sides.
Yeah I figure side by sides would be the easiest and cheapest to get into (still not cheap at all lol). Would definitely be pretty sweet

The idea of Rally Racing has always been the coolest and toughest (and most terrifying) challenge, to me. My friend's fiance is from Ireland, and her dad is really into it. I really plan to go over and watch some races sometime.

Back