• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wanted OEM Tonneau cover WTB west coast

ilikecider

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
2017 Sport DCSB Manual
Magnetic Gray
I messed up while moving and forgot to strap the cover, a gust of wind slammed it closed on a few things and messed it up. Does any one have one for sale? I am willing to drive anywhere in CA, NV, or Oregon.

I'm looking to get a tonneau cover for my 06 F350 KR CC SB and wanted to know if anyone recommends a particular type ARE Fusion Tonneau Cover? Because of my budget (<$500), I'm probably going to get a roll up Velcro type. I've heard the snap types break all the time. I have a plastic bed liner and want to make sure I get a cover that keeps my bed dry. It would also be nice to get one that doesn't flop/make lots of noise while going over 55mph. Last of all, does the Velcro retain it's sealing strength after years of rain/moisture? Thanks for any input.

Back