• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

OEM Floor Mat - Other Uses?

3cent.Taco

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2018 Pro DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
I just installed All-weather mats into my truck. I don't think I can sell the set of much anyway, but anyone else use them for something else once they've been taken out of your truck? Just curious to see if anyone has any good ideas. I was thinking about cutting out the logo of the fronts and making them into a patch or something if they didn't sell.

ahh.... that's another good use. Thanks! I also figured if they didn't have all those little stubs underneath I could use them around the house somewhere, but they would just slide around in front of doorways.

Back