NW Overland Rally

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

MartinezOR16

= II • Bronze
T3G O.G.
First Name
Anthony
T3G Member
Man I wish I knew about this sooner than the day before! I would have been in there like swimwear

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
It was pretty bad ass. Ended up getting a Prinsu rack while I was there. Lol

Haq_79

= III • Silver
T3G Supporter
First Name
Hugo
T3G Member
It was pretty bad ass. Ended up getting a Prinsu rack while I was there. Lol
Nice! im sure the prices were lower there right? hope you post pictures soon, i wish i couldve gone but i found out about rally too late, i will go next year for sure.

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Nice! im sure the prices were lower there right? hope you post pictures soon, i wish i couldve gone but i found out about rally too late, i will go next year for sure.

10%off is better than full retail IMO. I really didn’t take any pictures sadly, I was walking around asking lots of questions on solar and battery setups.

Top Bottom