• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

NOTES FOR SANDSTONE CANYON MEETUP

Paige

🐾☠️💕
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, here’s the official info for Saturday’s trip to Sandstone Canyon.

Please read this if you plan on attending.

- We will be meeting at the Fish Camp turn off from Split Mountain Road off of the 78.
- We will wait there from 10-10:30 depending on frequency of arrivals.
- We will move on to the Sandstone Canyon trailhead from there and split everyone into groups. Groups will likely be 5 or less.
- Those who want to do the full trail: understand there is an area that can cause some damage. Armor is recommended, along with patience and skilled driving.
- This trail is an in and back trail. It’s narrow, making turnarounds difficult or impossible at times.
- The trail is not very long, but does have some challenging obstacles.

And since it’s been a frequently asked question in our DMs, please supply your own food and water for this trip. Come prepared!

Back