• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

North Orange County Meetup - Saturday, Feb 9th at 8am - 10am

TheRealSilverTaco

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
Our North OC Meetup is here once again and we would love to have you join the group and have a great time geeking out on rigs, meeting some great people and maybe even planning an event or two.

The East Lake Village Center has a Starbucks and Nektar, so plenty of locations to grab your morning coffee or healthy juice choice.

Date: Saturday, February 9th
Time: 8AM-10AM

Questions? Contact Scott

Our North OC Meetup is here once again and we would love to have you join the group and have a great time geeking out on rigs, meeting some great people and maybe even planning an event or two.

The East Lake Village Center has a Starbucks and Nektar, so plenty of locations to grab your morning coffee or healthy juice choice.

Date: Saturday, February 9th
Time: 8AM-10AM

Questions? Contact Scott
Ive got a busy week that weekend, but hope yall have a great meet!

Back