• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

NorEast Yotas Meetup

Smitty

6️⃣ Aficionado
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR AC Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
For those not in the Noreast Yota's Facebook group, we all plan on scheduling a Tacoma meetup soon sometime in September I believe! I will try to keep everybody updated here in this thread! Not too active on Facebook but I am trying to watch these Taco groups I'm in for meets! Hope to see some of you guys whenever this happens :)

September 11th, 2022 ~ 0900-1130
101 Dexter Road Suite 1, East Providence, RI 02914

First Noreast Yotas meetup date and location confirmed!

We're working in collaboration with Revival Motoring to bring the first Noreast Yotas X Revival Motoring Trucks and Coffee meet! Swing by to check out osme rigs and get to know more people of each group! More info on the Noreast Yotas Facebook page! :)

Won’t be able to make this one, but I’ll be on the lookout for next time. Thanks for posting the reminders Zach

Back