• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

NorCal Tacoma shops

TacoDreDay

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2020 Pro DCSB Auto
Army Green
Hello to everyone!
I’m a 1st time owner of a Tacoma, I’m learning of things as I think of them. I live in Hayward and would like to know if there are any shops that are reliable as well as honest to work on Tacomas. I am looking to add things to mine and would like a professional shop to keep in mind.

There’s a reputable shop in the Sacramento area called Stellar Built. You can look on the website to see the services they provide, but I believe they specialize on Toyota’s. I’m sure there’s plenty reputable shops closer to you though, maybe someone can chime in.

Thanks for the info
There’s a reputable shop in the Sacramento area called Stellar Built. You can look on the website to see the services they provide, but I believe they specialize on Toyota’s. I’m sure there’s plenty reputable shops closer to you though, maybe someone can chime in.
thanks for the info!

Bay Truck Accessories in SF/Daly City (near Cow Palace) is outstanding to work with. Ask for Mitch!

Hello to everyone!
I’m a 1st time owner of a Tacoma, I’m learning of things as I think of them. I live in Hayward and would like to know if there are any shops that are reliable as well as honest to work on Tacomas. I am looking to add things to mine and would like a professional shop to keep in mind.
If you’re interested at all in working on it yourself but need help, tools, space, somebody who knows what they’re doing, feel free to hit me up. Especially anything bolt on, that’s cake, and can save you a ton of money. I did my full front and rear long travel, spring under axle flip, cab mount relocation, tubbed my firewall and fenders, literally everything on the truck with the exception of my gears installed and setting the pinion angle I had done at Deetz OffRoad in Tracy. John Deetz was a big desert race driver and built many serious race trucks and a ton of crawlers, Jeep’s, and Broncos, the only shop I bring my truck to if I’m not doing the work myself. I’m in Discovery Bay, so a bit of a drive but not too bad from you.

We do a lot of work on Tacomas here at our store in Merced, not the closest to Hayward but if you ever have any Q's you can feel free to give me a buzz.

Back