NIFTYMUCH - 2018 CEMENT TRD OFF-ROAD

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

NIFTYMUCH

= II • Bronze
First Name
Tyler
T3G Member
#1,457
Hello T3G Team! Tyler here from beautiful British Columbia. I've been a longtime T3G follower on Instagram and I've occasionally lurked through the threads here on the forum. I've found answers to all my questions and thought it was only right to join the club! I'm stoked to share my truck and see what you have all done to yours! I haven't had my truck for too long but my "To-Do" list is already getting pretty long. I have a few friends with Tacoma's already and there's at least a couple more who are in the hunt for their own. I'm looking forward to seeing more Tacoma's, learning more about them, and sharing the progress with mine!
IMG_1728.JPG

Top Bottom