• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

NFG 2018 Taco TRD OR

NachoTaco1322

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
Hello, Chris here from Albuquerque NM, Picked up my 1st Toyota Tacoma back in July of 2020 during the peak of our dreaded Covid-19 Apocalypse. Looking to slowly build this truck to something we ( my wife and I ) can take out on weekends and long trips to camp or just get away from life here. Have a few small mods done to it like a custom front grill, Lomax Folding Hard Cover which will be coming off once I figure out if I am going to go with a Bed rack or build the Overland trailer I'm looking to do.
Ordered a 2" leveling kit to change my tire size from stock to 1 size up . Next purchase will be ditch lights, 30 or 31" front light bar for inside the grill and a hidden winch mount and winch to keep the stock look of my front bumper. Hope to learn a lot from everyone here. I'll upload some pictures as soon as I take so decent ones. All I have now are the ones from when I bought the truck, you know that new truck smell and all.
Again thanks for having me. I'll be Lurking around........

Back