• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

next give away

Jay

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.lcoverland.com
2021 Sport DCSB Auto
Army Green
So from what I've gotten feed back on, i think what we should do is

1) Follow tacoma3g and whom ever we give away
2) Tag 3 users
3) create an account

make it easy and simple, if they like the site they will stay, if not its okay. but that way they can just knock it out

It’s lame that we have to do that because they complain. But I guess it makes sense.

The rules for this giveaway I think we’re a little much as it extremely narrows the audience who have 10 original posts worth of ideas. Maybe 3-5 posts on the next one? Or they must have a minimum of 20-30 posts total

From Facebook most people had said keep it simple and then if we like it we will stay. Like Tacoma world has thousands of inactive accounts but it boost their numbers. That could be what we need

The rules for this giveaway I think we’re a little much as it extremely narrows the audience who have 10 original posts worth of ideas. Maybe 3-5 posts on the next one? Or they must have a minimum of 20-30 posts total
In retrospect, the rules of this giveaway are a mess. Especially for me to track who is eligible. I gotta see who made a thread after June 1st, then if they made 10 posts after June 1st, then find their Instagram name or Facebook account and check on that.

Definitely learned from this. Next time it will be simple.

Back