• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Newbie from Philly

Busto

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
Hey everyone , just a quick hello to introduce myself here. Hope to learn a lot and find a really reputable fabricator to help build up my 2019 4x4 Off Road Tacoma in my area of Bucks County and Montgomery County. This is my first Tacoma and loving it so far , since December of 2018.
Thanks

Hello and welcome!

This forum is full of good info to learn everything about your Tacoma. Ask questions if you have them and remember pictures always help!

Definitely gonna save you money by having a fabricator near by. My buddy does a lot of fab work and he is gonna design and build me a few things for the truck that are just too expensive (cost + shipping) everywhere else. He will also be able to add the little flare that I like, without charging an arm and a leg.

When you get a chance post some photos of the truck ??

When you get a chance post some photos of the truck ??
I will as soon as I figure out how to add a pic to my avatar. Maybe I need a certain amount of posts to add a pic to avatar.
I'm not too techie with internet etc. I'm using my S10+ most of the time.

Should be able to change it from the phone

I will as soon as I figure out how to add a pic to my avatar. Maybe I need a certain amount of posts to add a pic to avatar.

When you click on the avatar does it say “edit”? That would be the way to change it unless I’m mistaken.

@Tyler possible bug or is it setup like that?

There are a few ways to edit it, but you should easily see it at the top of this page: https://tacoma3g.com/account/account-details

Back