• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Newbie from Jersey

-TH£•B£ARD£D•TACO-

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hello y’all! First off thank you for having me this seems like a really great place to get some tips, nuggets, input, tricks of the trade you name it. Second I have seen some unbelievably awesome builds on here and kudos to all of y’all! As for me I have a 2016 Taco trd off road. Believe it or not I have only just started adding/building the truck how I would like. The wife, kid house thing kinda got in the way of that haha. I finally got the Cooper st maxx’s 265/75r16 put on and already stoked about that decision so little by little is how it will go with this build. Most of the time with the taco is spent on highways, beach/sand for fishing and some very minor off the beaten path for hunting, photography and other outdoors activities. So this is me and the taco in a nutshell. I look forward to seeing more of the awesome builds on here and getting to know y’all.

Back