• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Toy

jetsurfer

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
'22 TRDOR - Blue Crush Metallic, LED Lights, Tech Pkg, Dealer installed TRD Lift...

Attachments

• tempImageXY8jL5.png
    tempImageXY8jL5.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
Ohhhhhhh...I like the new blue

I really like the new blue, very burpleish! Welcome!

Beautiful truck and GREAT choice on those wheels. Those are my favorite wheels that I never ended up putting on my truck. I still want them in that color or gray. The grille looks good too. Any other plans?

Thanks guys. Finally a good site dedicated to the 3G Taco!
Thank you, thank you for the sticker purchase, and fair warning: This forum is not compatible with your wallet. Be prepared to $$$ your way out of "I'll just keep it stock" if that's your plan, lol.

Welcome to T3G!

I could be wrong but I think you might be the first person here with that color.

Welcome aboard! That color is going to be breaking necks on the road. 🤣

Oh, me likey the blue! Welcome. Post up you plans. We love to steal ideas.

Hello Hello, and welcome!

Dont go overboard with the mods... just invest a good $15K like the rest of these guys
everyone else only spent $15 grand?

Welcome aboard.☠️

Welcome and nice truck......like what you've done with it so far! I have to wait until the old lady is not paying attention.........to start my $$$ mods. Lol!

A very deep looking blue color …Awesome! You truck is nicely built right for the average Toyota off roader!
Simple & Functional…
Aloha

Back