• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New to this forum

Hey, welcome to the forum! You have any pictures of the truck?

Attachments

• 2017 taco DCLB01.jpg
    2017 taco DCLB01.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 66
Yeah! Let's see it! Do you like the Decked drawers?
I like the Decked drawers but with the weight of the canopy, drawers and the contents, the rear is bottomed out most of the time. I've installed Hellwig helper springs but I don't think it's enough. I see suspension change in the future.

I like the Decked drawers but with the weight of the canopy, drawers and the contents, the rear is bottomed out most of the time. I've installed Hellwig helper springs but I don't think it's enough. I see suspension change in the future.
What kind of stuff do you put in it? Do you keep that stuff in there all the time?

What kind of stuff do you put in it? Do you keep that stuff in there all the time?
In one drawer I have "just-in-case" stuff. Tarp, axe, saw, lug wrench, small stove with fuel, MRE's, flashlight, rope, duct tape, ratchet straps and misc. spare parts. I the other drawer, I have a toolbox, tow hitch, compressor, jumper cables and road flares. I've also added a tailgate cover and bed stiffeners from BillieBars.

In one drawer I have "just-in-case" stuff. Tarp, axe, saw, lug wrench, small stove with fuel, MRE's, flashlight, rope, duct tape, ratchet straps and misc. spare parts. I the other drawer, I have a toolbox, tow hitch, compressor, jumper cables and road flares. I've also added a tailgate cover and bed stiffeners from BillieBars.
Very useful drawers!

Back