• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New to the NE Area - Need Trusted Shop Recommendations

joechef

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2018 Sport AC Manual
Barcelona Red
Hi Everyone - i'm from the Seattle area however i'll be spending the summer near Lake Placid. I'm in the market for a new bumper and am planning on going with the Lil B Hybrid bumper. I'm looking for a shop that is highly regarded / well recommended anywhere in the NE, i'm willing to drive a ways to get to a well trusted shop.

I'd consider doing this myself however i also need to have heavier coils installed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

It’s kinda a hike but I know Offroad Elements out near Boston is top notch. The owner is building a Tacoma right now and I know people who he’s built jeeps for. I plan on checking out his shop once corona is over with.

It’s kinda a hike but I know Offroad Elements out near Boston is top notch. The owner is building a Tacoma right now and I know people who he’s built jeeps for. I plan on checking out his shop once corona is over with.
This is great. I'm not unwilling to drive that far for trusted service. Thanks for the tip!

This is great. I'm not unwilling to drive that far for trusted service. Thanks for the tip!
There’s some Facebook pages specific for the northeast too if you’re on Facebook. Northeast Toyota overlanders are out of Albany area and they might have some recommendations closer towards you.

Back