• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New to the group

RudyLettuce

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2016 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
Hey all,

New to the group and just bought my first Tacoma a couple months ago 2016 TRD OR. Already have way too many things I want to do to it. All my social media feeds are filled with truck stuff. Lol. I'm a prior Marine, switched to the Air Force a few years ago. Never thought about doing any kind of off roading and never have, but that'll likely change w.the truck. Truck came with a lift which I just found out, didn't know it had a camper shell until I drove to get it, so that was a bonus. Not really my style so I'm selling it. Glad to have joined the taco fam though 🌮.

Attachments

• 20200811_205329.jpg
    20200811_205329.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 53
Hey all,

New to the group and just bought my first Tacoma a couple months ago 2016 TRD OR. Already have way too many things I want to do to it. All my social media feeds are filled with truck stuff. Lol. I'm a prior Marine, switched to the Air Force a few years ago. Never thought about doing any kind of off roading and never have, but that'll likely change w.the truck. Truck came with a lift which I just found out, didn't know it had a camper shell until I drove to get it, so that was a bonus. Not really my style so I'm selling it. Glad to have joined the taco fam though 🌮.

Hello and welcome to Tacoma3g!

These trucks are fun offroad! Looking forward to seeing the adventures you take it on!

Love the "surprise" lift :).
Welcome to the club. These trucks open up a bunch of opportunities for fun and family. Looking forward to hearing some stories.

Love the "surprise" lift :).
Welcome to the club. These trucks open up a bunch of opportunities for fun and family. Looking forward to hearing some stories.
Haha surprise lift. I like calling it that. Anyone else probably would have spotted it from a mile away but I'm new to these things and trucks in general lol

Welcome toT3G @RudyLettuce !!! Great looking truck. What's first on your long list?
Thanks! Well, since I'm not a big off road guy yet, i figured ill sell the Leer shell and focused on looks.. Probably get the raptor grill 2.0, smoked out tail lights, try and get rid of as much chrome as possible. Love the looks of bed bars/roll bars but not sure if i wanna start with that. Would love to upgrade the speakers too.

Oh wow, I just found out I also have a surprise regeared truck. Just talked to previous owners and the guy said he regeared it with 5.29 nitro gears front and rear. Sounds like I got pretty lucky. Lol

Oh wow, I just found out I also have a surprise regeared truck. Just talked to previous owners and the guy said he regeared it with 5.29 nitro gears front and rear. Sounds like I got pretty lucky. Lol
Time for 35’s and armor lol

Time for 35’s and armor lol
Haha won't get that crazy. I eventually do want bigger wheels so once I start understanding more, I'll have a better idea what I can do with how its currently set up lol

Congrats and welcome to the group! Say goodbye to any additional funds you may have. This hobby can be pricy!

Dude that is huge!!!! That just saved you 2 GRAND!!!! 👍👍👍👍

Back