• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New to the group 2019 Tacoma TRD Offroad

919MGMGrand

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I own a 2019 trd off-road taco and have been very happy with it. I am a photographer, adventurer and homeowner with a honey-do list as long as my arm so glad to get out of a wagon and into a truck. I've got a lot of mods to come to help facilitate my need to take my Kayaks, wife and camera gear out and into the woods, and countryside. No mods yet aside from a DIY wooden rack built to carry my kayaks and predator pro side step "deletes" after a trip to Uwharrie in NC. I look forward to chating with others who have similar interests and like to take their truck on vacation.

Attachments

• taco 2.jpg
    taco 2.jpg
    863.8 KB · Views: 77
Hello taco owners-
I purchased a 2019 Taco TRD Pro and looking for a quality mechanical shop in NJ or NY. Please if anyone have some information will be appreciated.

Hello Taco owners-
I recently purchased a Taco 2019 TDR-Pro & I am looking for a quality shop to do some upgrades (bumper, performance, roof rack, bar lights & others). Do anyone know of a shop by Jersey or new york. Any information will be appreciated. Thanks

Welcome to the Tacoma club. Good place.
Super Mario, it's rather rude to hijack someone else's thread. Try again elsewhere.

Hello taco owners-
I purchased a 2019 Taco TRD Pro and looking for a quality mechanical shop in NJ or NY. Please if anyone have some information will be appreciated.
Hello Taco owners-
I recently purchased a Taco 2019 TDR-Pro & I am looking for a quality shop to do some upgrades (bumper, performance, roof rack, bar lights & others). Do anyone know of a shop by Jersey or new york. Any information will be appreciated. Thanks
This is not the correct thread for this. Nor did you need to post that twice.

You will want to ask this in our Northeast section.

Back