• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New to Tacoma3G

Jimbob540

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
Hey guys,

I’m an A-10 crew chief based out of Arizona currently temporarily stationed in South Korea. I’m in the process of creating a massive parts pile so I have everything I need ready to go when I get back. I admit my priorities with my truck have been all over the place before I left because I knew I would be away for so long and when relentless fab offered there limited high clearance bumper I ended up getting that instead of the important mods like suspension and sliders. That being said I’m about to pull the trigger on my suspension and I’m looking at a camburg set up with billet uppers. I can’t decided though on wether or not to get king 2.5s or fox 2.5s. They both seem pretty much the same to me.

Current mods
- ray10s 16x8
- prinsu rack
- Tacoma beast front and rear lights
- relentless fab limited high clearance bumper
- useless rock lights

949d001b-2cb6-443c-89b9-ec04a1b7faec-jpeg.14069

Attachments

• 949D001B-2CB6-443C-89B9-EC04A1B7FAEC.jpeg
    949D001B-2CB6-443C-89B9-EC04A1B7FAEC.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 269
Welcome to the forum and THANK YOU for your service!
Truck is looking nice, can't wait to see your progress!
I have King 2.5's and love them.

Hey guys,

I’m an A-10 crew chief based out of Arizona currently temporarily stationed in South Korea. I’m in the process of creating a massive parts pile so I have everything I need ready to go when I get back. I admit my priorities with my truck have been all over the place before I left because I knew I would be away for so long and when relentless fab offered there limited high clearance bumper I ended up getting that instead of the important mods like suspension and sliders. That being said I’m about to pull the trigger on my suspension and I’m looking at a camburg set up with billet uppers. I can’t decided though on wether or not to get king 2.5s or fox 2.5s. They both seem pretty much the same to me.

Current mods
- ray10s 16x8
- prinsu rack
- Tacoma beast front and rear lights
- relentless fab limited high clearance bumper
- useless rock lights

949d001b-2cb6-443c-89b9-ec04a1b7faec-jpeg.14069
Welcome ?

Welcome, you are a rare breed, not too many active A-10 crew dawgs out there anymore. It explains the choice of the Tacoma though, I've always compared the A-10 to a 4x4 truck. I'm an F-15 guy myself, but I've got to play with the A-10 for a bit as a civilian.

Nice truck!! Excellent color choice as well ?

NVL Taco! I've been going on Hogs for 7 years now. Always been stationed at Davis Monthan AFB until recently. Good to see that there is another crew dog on here! As for everyone else thank you all so much! My plan is to get the c4 full hybrid bumper, CBI sliders with kick outs, and a camburg fox and or king suspension. Now I'm trying to figure out between 4.88 gears and 5.29.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.

Back