• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

New to Tacoma 3g

Jason L

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Instagram
@Ninjaassasin
Hey everyone, my name is Jason. I’m from central California. I’m a new Tacoma owner. 2018 TRD 4x4. Looking to get into the community. Hope to meet some of you guys in the future!
DA5A699F-EF53-4881-B4C9-DC47E431094E.jpeg

MMoreno16

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
2018 White Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Welcome Jason! Great color choice

MMoreno16

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
So what are the plans for the truck? We can help point you in the right direction. What are your intentions for use? Work? Fun?

MMoreno16

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Hopefully have some fun. Suspension, rack, rooftop tent, things in that nature. Do some exploring, meet some new people.
Awesome man... many options out there. Have you been researching anything yet? ... check out the builds on here and you can have a better idea of what direction you are trying to go. Just don’t look at truck.... too much monies! Lol

Jason L

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Instagram
@Ninjaassasin
Awesome man... many options out there. Have you been researching anything yet? ... check out the builds on here and you can have a better idea of what direction you are trying to go. Just don’t look at truck.... too much monies! Lol
Haha right on, appreciate it