• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—2023? No…. Tacoma3G 2.0! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

New to Tacoma 3g

Jason L

2️⃣ Bronze
Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Jason. I’m from central California. I’m a new Tacoma owner. 2018 TRD 4x4. Looking to get into the community. Hope to meet some of you guys in the future!
DA5A699F-EF53-4881-B4C9-DC47E431094E.jpeg

MMoreno16

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So what are the plans for the truck? We can help point you in the right direction. What are your intentions for use? Work? Fun?

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to T3G, Jason. Glad you found the site at the beginning of your journey.

MMoreno16

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hopefully have some fun. Suspension, rack, rooftop tent, things in that nature. Do some exploring, meet some new people.
Awesome man... many options out there. Have you been researching anything yet? ... check out the builds on here and you can have a better idea of what direction you are trying to go. Just don’t look at @JerryTaco2.0 truck.... too much monies! Lol

Jason L

2️⃣ Bronze
Local time
Reaction score
Awesome man... many options out there. Have you been researching anything yet? ... check out the builds on here and you can have a better idea of what direction you are trying to go. Just don’t look at @JerryTaco2.0 truck.... too much monies! Lol
Haha right on, appreciate it