• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New to T3G

Law Dog

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Just signed up I had a loose bed issue found the solve here I thank you guys for that. I run a 2018 Tacoma for trapping and turkey hunting mostly. My big thing is a set of aggressive tires and I need a moose killer front bumper for them early mornings.

Welcome aboard.

Just needed to put a spacer in the passenger side front that’s the most common area for some reason. It took about 15 minutes after soaking the bolt most of the day. Used a old D50 bed spacer it worked well.

Welcome.
Arb makes a great nearly animal-proof "bull bar", though I dare say there's not a vehicle for sale to the general public out there that would fare well against a full sized moose.

Back