• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Taco owner

grg_89

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2020 Pro DCSB Manual
Midnight Black
Hi everybody! Picked up my 20 Tacoma Pro manual last week. I’m a Family man that’s looking forward to having many adventures with my wife and kids! We love our new Taco!

A couple of pics of my boys and I installing the reverse led lights this afternoon! :)

Attachments

• 1B26D43D-9B66-460D-A06F-964E99856AFF.jpeg
    1B26D43D-9B66-460D-A06F-964E99856AFF.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 77
  • F93686E1-3163-4582-8ABB-E896B466F01E.jpeg
    F93686E1-3163-4582-8ABB-E896B466F01E.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 88
Hello and welcome to Tacoma3g!

With 3 boys of my own, it’s a blast to get out and adventure with them, congrats on the new truck

Welcome to the forum! Nice choice with the Pro and manual. Any plans for it?

Thank you! We want to get some atvs and maybe a sxs eventually! It would be nice to get a toy hauler! That’s later down the road. For now, I’ve just switched out all interior bulbs to led. Getting windows tinted in the next month or so... def would like to upgrade the audio as well!

Oh , and MAYBE, just maybe, adding the K n N cold air intake. Like the sound although I know it might not do much for performance... any thoughts?

Welcome! Nice choice for the truck. I love my Pro with the MT.
As far as the K&N sound, you could maybe just try a drop in filter?
I put in the one from Green Filters (similar to the K&N) and it fits great and sounds good to me. Plus it should last forever.
Just a thought.

Thank you! We want to get some atvs and maybe a sxs eventually! It would be nice to get a toy hauler! That’s later down the road. For now, I’ve just switched out all interior bulbs to led. Getting windows tinted in the next month or so... def would like to upgrade the audio as well!
A lot of people on here have upgraded their audio and a few have done write-ups on the process, so if you need any help or ideas for that feel free to make a thread about it and we can guide to in the right direction.
Oh , and MAYBE, just maybe, adding the K n N cold air intake. Like the sound although I know it might not do much for performance... any thoughts?
I would say no unless you don’t mind potentially “wasting” money for not much gain. I did the drop in K&N myself a while I didn’t notice any difference, I’d still recommend it as a good filter to run.

Back