• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Taco from NC ? 2019 SR

nedgerton

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 SR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
Hey everyone,

Great to be on here! My name's Nick and I'm living in Raleigh, NC, and I drive a 2019 Tacoma SR (V6, 4x4) and it's truly my dream truck! I haven't really seen many upgraded Tacomas around these parts, but maybe that will change now that I'm on here! I currently only have aesthetic upgrades, but hoping to get some beefier wheels/tires/suspension before too long! Upgrades include:

- TacomaBeast Headlights w/ Diode Dynamics LEDs
- CaliRaised Fogs
- TRD Pro Style Grille
- Predator Tube Steps

And here's a few pictures of my truck up here in the NC mountains! I'm looking forward to connecting with everybody on here!
20191227_162704 (2).jpg

20191227_162649.jpg

20191227_162538.jpg

Hello and welcome to Tacoma3g!

Congrats on your dream truck. We are here to help guide you on spending all your monies on truck stuff ?

Last edited:
Updating my build thread here to include the latest upgrade, suspension + wheels + tires!
+ Toytec Aluma 2.0 Boss Kit with AAL in the rear
+ SPC UCAs
+ BFG All-Terrains 285/75R16
+ SCS BR6 16x8 -12mm

This looks like a totally different truck now and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!

Attachments

• MyTaco1.jpg
    MyTaco1.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 87
  • MyTaco2.jpg
    MyTaco2.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Suspension.jpg
    Suspension.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 79
  • MyTaco3.jpg
    MyTaco3.jpg