• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New T3G Owner - ‘20 TRD PRO

Drftn4Fun

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2020 Pro DCSB Auto
White
Hello everyone, just joined the community of 3rd generation Tacoma owners. First Toyota for me, coming from an f150, so a big change. But loving every moment thus far. Nothing spectacular planned in terms of modifications, just small upgrades for now. Looking forward to learning more about what the Tacoma platform has to offer. 😁😎
‘20 Tacoma TRD PRO *1.jpg
‘20 Tacoma TRD PRO *2.jpg

Nice. Have the same truck. Check out my build page for some ideas. Currently have storage additions/mods, a hidden winch up front, and plans to go with some skinny 33's when the original tires go the way of all flesh.

Welcome! You'll love these trucks, so many mods to be had, and most can be done by yourself!

What percent tint are you using ? it looks nice

Back