• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New stupid game: What's in your console?

RevN3

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month (2x)
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Blazing Blue Pearl
So I had to clean out my center console to do that power socket mod and I was looking at the stuff in there and I was wondering what kind of junk people normally have in their consoles.

Looks like I've got: Console organizers, Napkins (wet and dry), band-aids, two flashlights, Allen wrenches, mini Philips screwdriver, pliers, posits, notepad, pens, tire pressure gauge, fuses, tissues, emergency poncho, matches, rubber bracelet, ODBII adapter, pain meds, trailer keys, security bit, mini leather-man, signaling mirror, rubber penis antenna topper, expired parking permit, 3d printed whistle, hood tie-downs, assorted power/usb wiring, sandpaper, a stack of quarters and T3G stickers.

2020-06-28 11.30.46.jpg

Last edited:
Surprisingly I don’t have a lot of crap in mine. At least now I know where I have a few extra ear plugs so I don’t have to go crazy looking for a pair when I get to the range or when the wife starts nagging me while I’m driving.

Attachments

• 2FC020F8-5DF8-4FDF-BBAB-5508E7B417E6.jpeg
    2FC020F8-5DF8-4FDF-BBAB-5508E7B417E6.jpeg
    478.7 KB · Views: 79
A lot of the same things as you! haha
Tissues, wet wipes, bandaids, OBDII scanner, sunglasses, spare change, flashlight, some zip ties, national parks pass, microfiber cloth, and of course... a spare glock mag loaded up with HSTs :p

I'll play:

Handcuffs (for kinky parking lot quickies)
Security badge (I volunteer as an ODO at my kids childcare)
Handcuff key (for when done with kinky parking lot quickies)
Gerber multi-tool (to need elsewhere and not have bc it's in my truck)
Lotion (for lonely parking lot quickies)
Roll of mini trash bags (for doggy doo-doo)
Mini maglight (for my kid to play with when he's anxious)
Extendable baton (for zero reason)
Silk cloth (nice for cleaning glasses and infotainment)
Random G43 mag (lost but found again!)
Chewing gum (for chewing)
Keys for tailgate hitch lock (locked so nobody steals my gazillion dollar hitch cover)
Teatree oil toothpicks (In case i run out of gum)
Busniness cards (for handing out to everyone who will find out ceramic coatings aren't free)
Hand sanitizer (for curing COVID)
Toothpicks (against my dentist's advice)

fullsizeoutput_1e71.jpeg

Sunglasses, tire pressure gauge, key to my wife's Gx460, Advil, a few homeless guy handouts (bag of nuts/dried fruit, $5, and a card for our local church), and an alligator foot (back up weird toy for The occasional back seat cranky child 👶)

Back