• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Member to the forum

Aenriquez

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
I typically avoid forums, like the plague.........yet here I am. Seems like a decent bunch.
Rig is a Quicksand 2017 DCSB TRD Offroad. Its my daily driver/family dirt wagon. I've been into offroad since I was old enough to drool, however, this is my first Toyota. After 1-1/2 years and close to 60000 miles on the odometer, I am not disappointed. The truck is fairly stock........285/75's on stock wheels, bilstein 5100's in front with factory springs, dual batteries, onboard air, softopper, and a few small odds and ends. Future upgrades will come as parts break or wear out. Sliders, hammer hangers, and a little more suspension will take priority. Anyway, look forward to checking out threads and post, thanks for having me.
20190330_163656-01.jpeg
20190914_172241-01.jpeg
Screenshot_2019-07-07-19-58-13-01.jpeg

Welcome to the forum. I’m glad you decided to give it a try. We are very friendly here, especially compared to the other forums that are filled with snobby trolls.

I too have been into off-roading since I could drool, and this is also my first Toyota. It’s about as old as yours but only has 40k miles — 60k is impressive! I love your soft topper on the QS truck.

Back