• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Member to T3G Introduction

Corylee4

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
Hey everyone, My name is Cory Easter and I am honored to join T3G I'm currently an Aircraft mechanic working on Fedex cargo planes. I was a Crew Chief in the Airforce working on the mighty AC-130H's and AC-130W's. I have a 2019 TRD Offroad in the glorious Quicksand color. I've had it about a year and a half and haven't even cracked 10k miles it. I have a daily driver (1999 Honda Accord V6 coupe with 306k miles, great car) and fortunately "Sandy" can fit in the garage. I've kept her pretty stock for now, but I do have plans in the future to do some minor mods in the future (List below). BUT this could all change if Toyota got their heads out of their butts and upgrade the power train with more HP/MPG and a better gear ratio. If they do, I might have to do a trade-in. Thanks for reading!

Current "Mods"

-Goodyear Duratac 265/70R16 (Came stock from dealer)
-Stock Black SR5 wheels (Swapped out stock offroads for them at dealer)
-TRD grill with Seven Sparta Amber Raptor lights (Going to create a thread on this soon)
-BakFlip MX4 Tri-Fold Bed cover (love it)
-Tyger Running Boards
-JDM ASTAR LED headlight and fog lights
-Covercraft Carhartt seat covers (they are awesome)
-Pop and lock power tailgate lock
-AVS Bug Deflector and window wind deflectors

Future Mods

-Bilstein 5100 Stage 1.5 lift kit with Uniball UCA. Saw a kit on Rogue Offroad I liked. (I really don't want to go too big on lift and tires too prevent having to re-gear)
-275/70R16's. Not sure what brand, I do like these Goodyears so far. I do like Toyos as well.
-Alpha Wheels Command in black 16x8
-Alpha Rex TRD style headlights
-Baja Designs Amber fog lights
-Lower bummer LED light bar
-Cold Air Intake (TRD or K&N)
-Orange Virus Tune
-Do not think I'll do exhaust. I haven't really found on that doesn't sound weak and raspy (Fill free to chime in on this one for suggestions)

Attachments

• Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
  • Truck 2.jpg
    Truck 2.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 71
Here's a few more

Attachments

• Gunship 2.jpg
    Gunship 2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 67