• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Member! Quicksand Taco

laketaco22

2️⃣ Bronze
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Hey guys, new to the forum but have been following Tacoma3G for a while on instagram. Been building my rig for a year now . From Lake Geneva, WI.

2017 TRd offRoad DCLB
Moab.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! I think I said this to you once, but I really love the route you took with your build. I sometimes wish mine was more like yours.

Welcome to the forum! I think I said this to you once, but I really love the route you took with your build. I sometimes wish mine was more like yours.
Thanks man, I like yours a lot too. Im definitely going to be doing a full size bumper like you are.

That's a nice looking build. I have the same truck, just Sport. Question: Which camper shell is that? And what rims?

Back